We are always interested in highly skilled applicants. If you are a wonderful person, have great experience and a strong interest in working at Old Friends Farm, please send your information and interest our way!
General Details for all positions (please read below, and then see specific position details on our website - https://www.oldfriendsfarm.com/employment)
Our farm thrives on a sustainable work model. If you love working hard in a high quality/ high production farm environment, being part of a dynamic and fun team, and also having time to enjoy your non-farm life, our farm may be a good fit for you. We want to cultivate 'farmers for life', and have no interest in having a farm that only can exist by having its employees give up their lives for its success. That isn't sustainable farming to us! All of our full time workers work 36-45 hour weeks and can rely on consistent work day hours starting and ending on time.
Pay is commensurable with applicant's experience and skill set. There are many farm perks, including delicious salads, veggies and flowers, as well as a fun and productive work experience! We do not offer housing for any position.
Interested applicants should be:
- dedicated to local organic food systems and healthy ecologic balance
- have a minimum of two complete seasons of production farming experience
- energetic and enthusiastic
- able to work in all weather
- self-motivated to work independently and engaged when working with others
- aware of quality-control while working quickly and efficiently
- trustworthy, reliable, & responsible
- fun to be around
Apply via email with a letter of interest, resume, and 3 references.