40-45 hours/week April - December
30-35 hours/week January - March
* paid vacation time in the off season
- Wash and pack fresh produce for 400+ CSA shares and local wholesale accounts in our clean, bright, spacious, well-organized wash station for 12-20 hours/week.
- Assist farm manager with tracking product inventory, assessing crop availability, and building CSA our custom packed boxes full of high quality, diverse selection of products.
- Manage storage spaces for crop quality and efficient work flow.
- Place orders with outside vendors and coordinate delivery and storage.
- Assist Farm Manager with CSA member communications and CSA delivery builder.
- Generate CSA and wholesale produce pick lists for accurate and efficient harvests.
- Coordinate with Willing Hands to orient gleaning team to field crops for gleaning.
- Participate in additional aspects of food production including planting, weeding, mulching, pruning, trellising, and harvesting.
- Be an active member of a small team to take on projects, solve problems, and work together.
- Assist in the farm kitchen making kimchi, kraut, herbed salts, and other value-added products in the fall.
- The right candidate for this position will be detail oriented, love rocking out to their favorite playlist, and thrive in the fast-paced environment of our wash station.
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years prior farm or restaurant kitchen experience.
- Minimum 2-year commitment
Please submit cover letter with resume to [email protected]