We are seeking an enthusiastic educator, who is passionate about place-based education, to support our Education Programming, such as School Field Trips and Homeschool programs
- -Support the teaching of our Education Programming, such as our Field Trips for visiting schools and Homeschool --Programming.
- -Lead groups of varied sizes, from early childhood through upper grades
- -Provide a welcoming, fun, and safe space for students
- -Present inquiry-based lessons and curriculum and encourage learners to engage with the farm
- -Assist in set up and clean up of materials
This is a seasonal position, 5-10 hours weekly (frequently in the mornings), from October to May. The Field Trips and Homeschool Educator is an hourly position with benefits including sick time accrual, retirement contributions, fresh produce, and a 20% discount to our farmstand and café. Pay range is $15-$16 per hour, depending on qualifications.