Support the Farm Share Program while shopping at your favorite food businesses during this annual event! When you eat out or shop at participating businesses in October, the businesses will make a donation to the Farm Share Program.
The Farm Share Program provides limited-income Vermonters with half-priced CSA shares. CSAs give eaters regular, reliable access to high-quality food AND directly support local farmers. With your support, the program helps hundreds of individuals and families each year access CSAs.
Share the Harvest is a win-win scenario! Here's how it works:
- Eat out or shop at generous participating businesses during the month of October
- Participating businesses donate $ to NOFA-VT's Farm Share Program
- The $ goes to farmers to help subsidize limited-income Vermonters' participation in their local CSA
- Folks (who might not otherwise be able to afford it) can join their local CSA at half the cost and receive delicious, healthy food all season long!
* = donating a portion of sales on Thursday, October 6th ** = donating a portion of sales throughout October
THANK YOU for helping Share the Harvest!
If you're interested in supporting the Farm Share Program as a business by participating in Share the Harvest, please contact Cailey Gibson at [email protected] or 802-434-7186.