The Operations Director leads the day-to-day operations of Rural Vermont and contributes to communications and development. This dynamic position offers a satisfying mix of routine tasks, behind-the-scenes magic-making, and creativity. The ideal applicant would bring:
- office management experience;
- bookkeeping skills;
- communications expertise;
- technical know-how;
- the ability to work independently; and,
- a sincere commitment to social, ecologic, and economic justice in agriculture (and beyond).
This is a great opportunity to be part of this tiny (but mighty!) organization and support our advocacy work to build healthy, resilient, and equitable farm and food systems.
- 25 hours/week (some flexibility for the right person!)
- $24-26/hour starting pay
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Option to work some hours remotely
- Dog-friendly office
- Position open until filled
Full job description and info about how to apply at https://www.ruralvermont.org/employment