Various (see below)
Join for one or more of the following workshops this summer in Vermont and New York!
- Friday, June 16, 11am to 1pm, Grazing with robotic milking systems at Wonder Why Farm in Cabot
- Tuesday, June 20, 11am to 1pm, Pasture improvements and non-lethal beaver control at Howmars Farm in Franklin
- Friday, July 14, 11am to 1pm, Drought management with Ken Leach and Joanne Chickering in Pawlet
- Wednesday, August 23, 12pm to 2pm, Soil health at the Corse Family Farm.
- Thursday, September 7, 11am to 1pm, Success transitioning and maintaining grass-fed dairy production, Kiss the Cow Farm in South Royalton
- Wednesday, September 20, 11am to 1pm, Forage quality improvement for the grass-fed dairy at North Country Creamery in Keeseville, NY